Mostly, people get tired of slow browsing while they are watching embedded videos on websites. Speed is the most crucial aspect of any web browser. If you’re trying to watch content like videos, animations, gifs or more then this never quite seems to work while you’re trying out your default browser. It’s time to move to the next level of browser, which will always deliver with your browsing requirements with more features. Puffin Web Browser is exactly what you are looking for. It is undoubtedly the fastest web browser. It saves a lot of time while surfing internet. It has a unique feature that sets it apart from the rest of the pack. It has an embedded flash plug-in, which makes it as an excellent flash browser. This browser is supported by Adobe flash over and it is all for free of cost. So whenever you play flash games and videos, you can even make your browser in the theater mode for best quality picture.
You can also switch on to virtual game pad and the track pad on Puffin Web Browser. You can also add few functions like Facebook, Pocket, Ever note, etc on Puffin Web Browser. Puffin loads page quickly and it handles different flash content such as video games etc and one more important thing is quality. It gives best quality picture. Puffin web browser also has a feature to change the color theme of the toolbar and sidebar of the browser according to your choice. Like other browsers, you can clear cache, history and cookies in order to keep browser clean. After using the Puffin web browser, you may have a whole new experience on the internet. Definitely it is going to gratify and attract all users. The latest version of Puffin web browser is 126.96.36.19962. Users are advised to download the latest version as it contains less bugs and additional features.
Why Puffin Browser is Faster than Other Web Browser ?
Puffin browser has its own cloud server. It uses its own cloud server to serve the optimized content to its users by compressing all the requests. It shifts entire workload from the resource to their cloud servers. This will reduce the load burden and demanding Web Pages faster. Puffin uses their servers to preprocess and compress web pages and upload them faster than other web browsers. The traffic between browser and servers are totally encrypted. So this browser is safe to use on public non-secure Wi-Fi. The development team always works hard to improve their cloud servers. They use compression algorithms to transfer web data to your mobile, so this technique helps to save your bandwidth up to 90%.
Features of Puffin Web Browser for PC
- Puffin has their own cloud server. It allows you to have a new web experience. It quickly loads the browser page and makes surfing faster.
- Puffin has support for Adobe Flash. So whenever you visit many sites with animations and games you will enjoy this Flash content with pleasure.
- The Puffin Web Browser also has a feature to playback Flash videos with full screen.
- It includes a mouse technology. By using that you can activate a virtual trackpad at any time, and you can use it to control the mouse cursor.
- It has new color themes. You can change the look of the sidebar and toolbar.
- It cleans the browsing activities automatically.
How to Download Puffin Browser for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/VISTA?
Actually, Puffin browser is only available for mobile devices. Officially it is not available for windows and MAC computers. But in this article, I will explain how you can do even though it is not available for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista Computer.
Before you start the download of the Puffin Web browser, first download an Android Emulator. There are a lot of options available, but mostly used Android emulator for Windows and MAC are Andyroid & Bluestacks. Now I will tell you how to use Bluestacks Android Emulator. So lets have a look on how to download BlueStacks on your PC which is free to download. Later I will tell you what the installation process is for Puffin Web Browser for PC.
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and start downloading executable file of BlueStacks on your PC.
- It will take few minutes of time to download the file because of its high file capacity. If you have high speed internet, then download of BlueStacks will happen within no time.
- Once the executable .exe file is downloaded, then click on the file and then click on “Run” button to start installation of BlueStacks.
- Once you click on “Run” button, installation process will get started. After that you will come across with few instructions that need to be read carefully and ticked appropriately to complete the installation process.
- After finishing installation, you can see an icon on your Desktop.
Now you have BlueStacks App Player on your PC. It is time for you to know how to install puffin browser for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
If you want to install Puffin Browser on Windows using iOS ,then make use of ios emulators for window.Just follow the link,we have covered good article on iphone emulators
Installation of Puffin Web Browser for PC on Windows using Bluestacks Emulator
We have listed out simple steps below on how to install Puffin web browser for PC using Bluestacks emulator. Take a look!
- Click on BlueStacks icon on your desktop to get launch the BlueStacks App Player.
- On the address bar of BlueStacks enter “Puffin Web Browser” and click on “Search” button.
- You will automatically redirect to Play Store. Now you will get a window which looks as your Android phone play store and you can see Puffin Web Browser icon on it.
- So then you can click on the Puffin Web Browser icon and then tap on “install” button to start installation.
- You have to wait for few moments to complete installation process.
- After finishing installation process, click on Open and start using the incredibly speedy browser. Check all Apps icon of BlueStacks for later access to Puffin.
Puffin Browser : Official Site
I am sure you will notice much more comfortable and an increase in the surfing speed while using Puffin Web Browser for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computers.