Root Checker is the best application that allows the users to verify your root or SuperUser configuration on your Android mobile device. If you are looking to know whether the device is rooted or not, the users must install this Root Checker app APK on their Android device. Root Checker is the free Android application that lets the users check the rooting access availability on your Android mobile phone. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to download and install the latest version of Root Checker app APK on your Android device.
Features of Root Checker App
Here are some of the unique features of Root Checker Android tool:
- Root Checker tool is easy to use user interface so that it lets you navigate through the app with much ease.
- In order to check whether your device has root access or SuperUser access, the users can make use of this incredible tool.
- This app is compatible with latest versions of the Android operating system.
Root Checker APK for Android | Download & Install
The current latest version of Root Checker application is 6.1.8. As of now, millions of users have downloaded and installed Root Checker app on their Android device across various locations. This is one of the best tools that let the users root various devices with much ease. The Root Checker app is available on Google Play Store app store marketplace. The users can download and install the Root Checker app on their mobile device from the Play Store. If you dislike downloading this app from Play Store, you can simply head over to the trusted 3rd party website to download the apk file of Root Checker app. You can easily download and install Root Checker tool on your latest version of an Android phone by following the simple steps provided below:
- First of all, you need to download and install the Root Checker application on your Android phone through the Play Store app store marketplace.
- Otherwise, you can even download the app from the direct APK link from 3rd party website.
- Before that, you need to get app permission from your Android device.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> enable Unknown Sources option on your mobile phone.
- Make sure that you download and install the SuperUser management applications, such as SuperSU or SuperUser.Root Checker displays a window asking you to whether to accept or refuse the root access request.
- Upon accepting the request, the Root Checker tool verifies and approves your root access on your Android device.
- If the app refuses your request, it is not possible to root your Android phone using the Root Checker application.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to download and install Root Checker tool on your Android device for free. From now on, you can start rooting various Android devices without any hassle.